Monday, May 16, 2011

Extreme Couponing

I really want to try extreme couponing! I'm not sure if I have the time or drive to do it, but I'm going to give it a shot! Yikes! I don't think I'm ever going to be as extreme as those people on TLC, but I really want to try to save my family some money! I started researching coupons last night about 11pm and got so into it I stayed up to after 2am! I found a lot of useful information! Did you know toothpaste is something that you never have to pay for if you watch the sales & use coupons! I had NO IDEA! I'm still not 100% sure how to get everything for free, but I'm going to try! I have Brent on a search looking for an old Sunday's paper, since we didn't get one yesterday! ha! I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on how it's going for me!
Oh I've also been filling out information to get a lot of free samples and just freebies! It's so cool! Last night I signed up to get a free can of paint, a free jello mold, 2 free razors, and free makeup remover! Awesome! We'll see maybe I'll really be able to change my budget!! I sure hope so! I love free & saving!
Wish me luck!! I think I'm gonna need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment